Thursday, February 21, 2008

Sony Studios

Not in the mood to write too much today, we went to the Sony Tour which was much better than the other one we went on. Wendy's ex boss, Craig, took us to the Sony staff shop and I bought a fantastic digital SLR camera for the equivalent of £400 (that is the camera, a zoom lens, a spare battery, a cool carry case, and a 8Gb card). I am very happy!

The tour was better because we actually went into a TV show studio (it wasn't taping obviously) as well as a real ADR studio, a stunt studio, and even a company that does backdrops. We actually saw a cave backdrop that will be used in a forthcoming movie, and I don't remember which one, it was something I have no real desire to see!

Wendy stayed at Sony to have a meal with Craig, I came home on the bus (God it was crowded!) then the train and then went to see the film Jumpers at the Graumans Chinese Theatre, the most gorgeous cinema that I have ever been in.

Oh, forgot to mention, the huge Sony building at the end of their lot was used for thr exterior shots of Wolfram and Hart in Angel, which was really impressive!

No comments: