Sunday, February 24, 2008

Hometime!

Well, I awoke this morning not really sure what I was going to do with my day. In the end, I went out for breakfast at Starbucks (I was good, I had a vegetable and dip selection) then went back to the hotel and finished getting all my stuff together. I checked out at around twenty past ten (although they stored my bags for me). I had it in my mind that I wanted to do a tacky bus tour, so this is exactly what I did! I did a two hour tour of a load of stars homes (although anyone with any real money could afford a place with a massive private drive!) The funniest bit was when the tour guide held up a photo of Tom Cruise's home, pointed to a tiny window next to a flagpole and said that if we looked quick enough as we drove round the corner, we would be able to see that window and the tip of the flagpole. If we were lucky!
After that, I walked around, it was almost one and my shuttle was not due to pick me up until five, so I went to watch a movie. I saw Diary of the Dead and it was shit, but when I got out it was four so I sat in the hotel lobby until the shuttle collected me. I was at LAX by six thirty, checked in and having a bite to eat. As I write I have a couple of hours to kill before my flight so I will read and listen to my iPod. See y'all in the UK!

No comments: