Indeed, it has been a while since my first and only entry on this blog, so I thought I would do something about that.
This blog is going to be about my random thoughts. As well as what I am hoping to do with writing, I am also going to put my thoughts about books I read on here. In fact anything will go into here, apart from work, which is a banned subject on this blog.
So, to my reason for doing this today. I am a Geocacher, and I have visited 200 or so caches in the first 18 months that I have been doing it. I wish to do my next 100 a lot quicker, so I have set myself a target of ten per week for ten weeks. I did complete my goal last week (Sunday, yesterday, being the deadline) which was my first week. By yesterday, I wanted to be on 210, and I actually got to 212, so I am ahead. (I will allow myself to carry stuff over for if I have a very busy week, so if I do twenty this week it would be okay to do none next week. As long as I hit the target I have set myelf for each Sunday, that is fine!)
So, here are the targets:
1) Sunday, 22nd July: 220.
2) Sunday, 29th July: 230
3) Sunday, 5th August: 240
4) Sunday, 12th August: 250
5) Sunday, 19th August: 260
6) Sunday, 26th August: 270
7) Sunday, 2nd September: 280
8) Sunday, 9th September: 290
9) Sunday, 16th September: 300.
What I will do after that I have not decided. I want to try and keep an average of one per day (seven per week, 31 per month etc) but we will see how I get on with these targets first!
Today, I am going to try and get to 220 and beyond. It is early in the week to do it, however my next day off is Sunday and the last thing I want is to have a full weeks worth to do on the deadline day! I have a TB called Richard Lionheart who wants to visit castles, so there is a cache near a castle 20 miles or so north of where I live, so I shall do some caches there and see what happens.
That's it for today, I will let you know how I get on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment